Branching out..........


The start of a new project stirs up all kinds of excitement. The new project is a studio space for my twigs and reed and yes, a blog. Expect it will be heavy on the pictures and light on words as the renovations start and the opening gets closer.
I've had lots of offers of help and the enthusiasm of friends will get me through the days when I'm wondering about the sanity of it all. It's a beautiful piece of Cape Breton Island and the community will be as enjoyable as the natural surroundings.

Comments

Janet said…
Wooooooooot! So glad you've been bitten by the blogging bug (wow, how's that for alliteration?) and can't wait to watch your studio unfold before our very eyes!
Marg said…
WOW am so happy for you can't wait to see this and the studio as it progresses. Who is going to be Simon?
thanks you two and don't worry I'll give myself a stern talking to once in a while and then ask for a recount!

Popular Posts