More Magazine Inspiration

Flea Market Style's ( hopefully) premier issue is so full of great projects on how to reuse and restyle vintage household goodies that I have been looking for an object already in my possession to work with.  The January 2007 issue of Country Living magazine had this lovely article on Spode! There it was, the next project. I bought these potless lids from Homestead Gifts and Antiques in Summerside, P.E.I. many moons ago. They were on display like plates in the store which I thought looked great but I've wanted to re-purpose them in some way. So, I think I can match the lovely teal green with some reed and I have wooden bases that should counter the weight of the lid. And there you have it, another basket project. 

Comments

Oooh, combine two of my favorite things...baskets and vintage dishes! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Popular Posts