Clean Up


It's been a while since I've posted but I've been out and about getting the spring cleaning done. There's the studio to open up after a winters hibernation and lots of yard work to get to. This will be year two at the River Bennett studio and the year of gardens I hope. In the mean time the studio needs sweeping up. There's always an abundance of house flies in the country to swish out in the spring. They thrive on all of that fresh air I suppose.


And yes, I'm working. See the hammer in an actual hand!




In anticipation of warm weather and lots of annuals billowing out of their pots I'm working on some plant stands for window boxes. The weather is still chilly but I've been in to some greenhouses and felt the familiar warmth of growing season. It's very hard to resist the urge to buy plants just yet. It will be another month before tender annuals can go out safely. In the mean time I'll prepare and enjoy the perennials that brave the cool spring nights.

Comments

Annie MacHale said…
I like your plant stand! Amazing what a talented person such as yourself can make out of sticks!
~Annie~www.ASpinnerWeaver.com~

Popular Posts