Slight Setback

A cautionary tale to all you artisans and gardeners. Careful with the pruners and saws and needles! I dropped the loppers yesterday did some damage to a finger. I was all excited about getting outside and getting lots of work done. Not very happy with myself today as I can't even squeeze a pair of scissors. I'll get over it but how quickly you can set your production schedule back. Take care of yourselves!

 I didn't get much done today but I will share the efforts of a resident beaver family.....and yes, I  said "dam it" more than once yesterday. ;)
 The fog rolled in and stayed all day on Saturday when these pictures were taken. It was a chilly 8 degrees C. Nice and calm though so the reflection in the water was clear.
And even through the fog my favorite color seemed bright. Love these lichens or lungworts! Anybody know?  





Comments

Popular Posts