Lumiere 2011

Thanks to everyone who came out to Lumiere 2011! It was so great to see the crowds of people downtown for the event and all who stopped by to say hello to the critters and I.


It rained but it didn't seem to dampen anyones spirit!



So many dowtown merchants opened their doors and welcomed the artists and their imaginations.




The art, music and theatre events were fabulous and I have no doubt that all the participants were thrilled with the great job done by the organizers.

 



I'm sure everyone is exhausted and taking a well deserved day off (or two) but can't help thinking ahead to the next project. Hope to see you in 2012!



Comments

Needleit said…
It was such a great night wasn't it?
I didn't make it down to Lumiere, but I heard it was fantastic, unusual and very fun! A friend saved the brochure for me. I love these pics, Shari...your work looks wonderful here!

Popular Posts