Home to Roost!

It's taken flight!

Our new exhibit Home to Roost is officially open at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design in Sydney. The work by my fellow artisans is incredible and I'm certain that any of you that get to drop by will have an immediate smile come across your face and feel the sense of the joy and wonder birds bring to our daily lives. We had an incredible opening and I want to thank everyone at the Centre and all of our guests for making the evening so fantastic. Thanks to Holley for finding Birdsong Radio for the perfect backdrop to the evening. If you need a little break from the the everyday tune in here.

You can check out some of the exhibit pieces on Joan MacKenzie's (Needleit Studio) flickr page.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Cape Breton so I'm heading outside to listen to my fine feathered friends sing about it. Chick-a-dee-dee-dee!

Comments

Marg said…
It is a great and fun exhibit. The works are amazing. Congrats to all.
Thanks for joining us a the opening!
Ruthie Redden said…
I wish i could grow wings and fly over lol I do love your little felted owls, so very cte. HOpe the exhibition goes well. I wanted to say a big thank you for sharing your thoughts on what brings you peace on faerietale blog, how wonderful to hear Celtic music drifting on the air, i agree I too find such peace when im connecting to nature. x ruthie
Thanks so much Ruthie!

Popular Posts