Fresh Picks

A break from the rain this morning meant I could pick a few blooms from the garden without getting soaked. The perennials are looking very lush with all of this rain but we could use a little heat for the annuals to take hold. Soggy weather aside the blossoms look pretty with a few droplets of water still hanging on their petals.


The Cornflowers have just started to bloom and are the most wonderful shade of blue in the garden.


So here is this mornings fresh picked bouquet in the newly covered mason jar I worked on yesterday. I used my favorite Kingfisher blue to weave the cover on a large jar and added a chain for hanging. I think it would be great for use as a lantern too. Here's hoping for a sunny weekend for everyone!


Comments

Marg said…
Flowers are beautiful. Love the jar

Popular Posts