Clear Skies Ahead

That's my new years wish for all of you. There's a little extra energy in a day that starts with a clear sky so here's hoping a year that starts that way has lots of good energy too. The holidays were relaxing at our our house. We had lots of quiet moments and time to watch the world go by our windows. We've had a month of snow, freezing rain, ice pellets and more snow to start winter off and it has transformed the garden. I'm thankful for my view and the hub of activity that goes on in the yard even when I stay snug and warm in the kitchen. I really do hope the holidays have helped you recharge your batteries and you can head out into 2014 to look at clear skies ahead!

 
Happy New Year!

Comments

Annie MacHale said…
We are having unusually warm and dry times here this winter. Your photos are beautiful, as always!

Popular Posts